Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Next Disney Destination..... #ShanghaiDisneyland

BY The Momgician 2 comments

For those of you that don't know me and my family, we LOVE traveling to Disney theme parks!!!!  As a matter of fact, as of August 2015, I've been to EVERY Disney theme park in the world.  For the past 8 years, I've gone to a least one Disney park a year.  Within the past year, my family has gone to Walt Disney World, Florida (January 2015), Disneyland, California (February 2015),  Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong (August 2015), and Disneyland Paris,  Paris (February 2016) [Full review of all the parks coming soon].  Initially, when I planned to go to Hong Kong Disneyland,  I was hoping that Disneyland Shanghai would have been open by that time, but unfortunately it was not. Which meant I would have to wait a little longer to experience Shanghai Disneyland.

  
Recently, there has been a lot of buzz surrounding the biggest Disney Castle which is currently being built at Shanghai Disneyland, and that has me really excited!!!  I have a hard time passing up a Disney adventure and I look forward to adding this to my bucket list.  Hey, I might even squeeze going to Hong Kong Disneyland during that time as well (it's been over 10 years since I've gone there).

I do hope and pray that the staff at this Disneyland park is much friendlier than at Hong Kong Disneyland (my experience at Hong Kong Disneyland was the worst Disneyland park experience I've ever had in my life, I'll share that in a future post)....    

I have high hopes for Shanghai Disneyland and I'm looking forward to the Disney magic but Shanghai style!!!!  

#ShanghaiDisneyland 
#waltdisney 
#disneyworld

2 comments:

  1. What is it about Disneyland that makes you go back time and again? Do your children enjoy it as well? Any helpful ways to cut costs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Disney Magic keeps me going back year after year.
      I'm big on planning my trips far in advance and I do a lot of research to see the best deals available. I utilize google flights to track the cost of my flights and the rate changes over time. In addition, utilize Mouse Savers for really good cost savings advice for Disney.

      Delete